Senior Manager of Accounting and Finance – Hendricks Regional Health
Investigate this exciting career opportunity and apply online by visiting our website at www.hendricks.org .
- Oversees Budget Process; including Planning; Budget Recommendations at both a facility and Department level; Leadership Education of the Budget tool; etc.
- Coordinates review / oversight of actual to budget performance variance analysis and works with Departments / Hospital to assure attainment of the annual operating budget.
Skills and Abilities:
- Oversee management and development of Finance team.
- Develops analysis and reporting that may be required in the areas of strategic planning, marketing, and other operational areas.
- Leads financial input related to Strategic Initiatives.
- Responsible for the Capital allocation; approval and tracking.
- Leads the annual Strategic Rate Increase process.
- Develops and Maintains productive standards and reporting to both the Operational Departments and Executive Management.
- Interacts with CFO, Controller, Director of Patient Financial Services, and all levels of management regarding financial results, budgets, special projects, process improvements and special reporting requests.
- Assists in developing the departmental short and long term goals along with the plans to accomplish agreed upon goals in consultation with the CFO.
Education and Experience Required:
- The advanced analytical/problem solving skills necessary to develop and administer complex fiscal services and activities, develop overall policies and procedures for the organization, and critically and constructively analyze operations.
- The interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively at a management level with all levels of personnel, outside auditors, lawyers, and financial and governmental agencies.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to partner with senior level executives.
- Must be self-motivated with strong prioritization skills.
- Prior supervisory and people management experience with demonstrated leadership and development skills.
- Involvement with the selection and implementation of financial software applications.
- Four year college degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 4+ years of progressively responsible financial and accounting, experience budgeting complex organizations is necessary; healthcare experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)