Online registration is now closed. If you wish to register, please proceed to the event registration table.
- Recognition on Conference Website
- Recognition in Conference Program
- 10' W x 8' D Booth Space, 2 Chairs
- Two Registrations to Institute Sessions
- Pre & Post-Conference Attendee Lists
- Free electricity and power strip
Additional Sponsorships Available
There are a variety of sponsorships available for the Institute. Click on the link below for more information and indicate your choices on the registration form. Your sponsorship will be acknowledged in signage & materials.
Booth Assignment Process & Prospectus Process
Booths will be assigned based on the number of exhibitor points which will be awarded as follows:
- The number of chapters sponsored (5 points per chapter, with a 5 point bonus for sponsoring all chapters) based on the 2017-2018 sponsorship year.
- LTC Sponsorships purchased – (5 points for under $1,000, 10 points for $1,000 +)
- The level of sponsorship at each chapter – If two exhibitors are tied after the points above, a tiebreaker would go to the exhibitor who had a higher cumulative chapter sponsorship.
- The final tiebreaker is time. Those exhibitors who register AND pay first would win the final tiebreaker.
Current sponsors (6/1/16 – 5/31/17 sponsorship year) will be receiving the prospectus first and will have a limited but exclusive window (through May 15, 2017) to sign up for a booth and sponsorship opportunities. On May 16, 2017, other potential exhibitors/sponsors will be able to purchase the opportunities.
Schedule of Events
Click Here to View Event Schedule*
*Schedule will change as new information is added.
Rooms can now be booked by visiting: https://aws.passkey.com/go/IHFA
The cutoff date is 9/5/17
Shipping Materials to the Hotel?
The hotel will start receiving packages a week prior to the event. On your shipping label, please include your company name and "HFMA Tri-State Event". The address of the hotel is:
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
151 West 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Questions & Information Contacts
Matt Rakay, Sponsorship Chair
Robert Mahoney, Administrative Director
Office: (773) 318-6603