After review and discussion, the Board of Directors approved
changes to the Chapter’s scholarship program so that funds will
be used to support member and chapter education.
Beginning with the 2011-2012 Chapter year, the following
activities will be supported:
- Annual HFMA membership dues for two critical access CFOs.
- Annual drawing for members who have passed the certification exam. This could include an item such as an iPad or reimbursement of ANI registration.
- Reimburse the cost of certification study materials and exam for members who pass the certification.
In the 2012-2013 Chapter year, the following activities will
- All members who attend at least three educational events
in a chapter year will be entered into a drawing for a
complimentary ANI registration.
- All members who attend three institutes in a chapter year
will receive a complimentary registration for a fourth
registration in the same year.
Please contact the office at 317-209-8733 or
email@example.com with any questions or for information on how to apply for funding.